Qatar University will host the tenth event of the All Together Better Health (ATBH) conference in Doha, Qatar from 24-27 October 2020. The conference is expected to gather more than 500 health and social care professionals, health educators, policy makers, students as well as health service users from around the globe for a three-day program which addresses global health challenges.
Visit the conference website to learn more, submit an abstract and register for this biennial
Interprofessional.Global Partnership Meeting
20-23 October 2020, Doha, Qatar
Setting priories and plans for the global interprofessional education and collaborative practice movement
PRIORITIES & PLANNING
- For 3½ days we will build relationships to strengthen our consensus-based partnership.
- Set priorities and plans for the global interprofessional education and collaborative practice movement
- Who should join this very important meeting? Representatives from all established and emerging IPECP networks from around the globe, working and special interest group collaborators.
NETWORKS & REGIONS
- South & Central America & Caribbean
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
Affiliated special interest groups
- Register an expression of interest in hosting the 2022 ATBH Conference
- Iceland new members of NIPNET
- Register now for annual partnership meeting of Interprofessional.Global: 20-23 October 2020 (Doha, Qatar)
- Valuable contribution from Zurich University of Applied Sciences’ School of Health Professions
- InterprofessionalResearch.Global Announce Prestigious Research Awards
- Orientación para la investigación global sobre educación interprofesional y práctica colaborativa
- Orientação sobre pesquisa global em educação interprofissional e prática colaborativa