Academic and workforce development working group
To support interprofessional development for individuals and regional networks, the Academic and Workforce Development Working Group’s objectives are to:
- Facilitate activities of scholarship among IP practitioners
- Assist IP practitioners in disseminating their scholarly work
- Provide details on IP academic/research programmes available globally for personal and professional development
- Mentor junior and mid-career faculty in developing research competencies in IPECP
- Support the biennial All Together Better Health conferences.
Ciraj Ali Mohammed (Facilitator)