The APIPEC Network aims to connect IPE/IPC champions in the Asia-Pacific region and promote interprofessional value in healthcare and health professions education practices.
Long term goal (in 5 years):
APIPEC Network will become an established IPE/ IPC regional network under IP.G.
Short term goal (in 2-3 years):
Spearhead biennial meetings to harmonize activities among local IPE/IPC networks to:
- Foster exchanges within formal IPE/IPC programs within the region (teaching, research)
- Exploit the power of technology and social media by producing livestreaming content to promote IPE/IPC in education, practice, and research.
- Facilitate a mentoring mechanism between IPE/ IPC champions and students/practitioners
Roi Charles Pineda (Philippines)
Reeva Ann Sumulong (Philippines)
Michael Palapal Sy
APIPEC Representative / University of the Philippines Manila
- A representative for the Asia-Pacific regional group
- Helps out in the Global Cafe roll-out