The Australasian Interprofessional Practice and Education Network (AIPPEN) was established in 2006 in response to a call from staff and students for an Australasian interprofessional practice and education hub. As health professionals are required more often to work efficiently in teams, the need for an effective interprofessional approach has become apparent. In 2019 the AIPPEN network was reframed as a Community of Practice.
AIPPEN provides a community of practice for individuals, groups, institutions and organisations across Australia and New Zealand who are committed to researching, delivering, promoting and supporting interprofessional learning, through interprofessional education and practice.
- Establish a community of practice for interprofessional education and practice, research and evaluation, where best practice is shared
- Share interprofessional resources and contribute to the national repository through a partnership with ANZAHPE
- Take charge of interprofessional activities in ANZAHPE to link colleagues working this space
- Link with international colleagues working in interprofessional education and practice, research and evaluation
AIPPEN Chair: Fiona Kent Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member of 3 working groups for Interprofessional Global, namely Academic and Workforce Development, Communications and Data Repository