Plans for next 2 years
- Foundation of network in March 2019
- Election of board of directors
- Building of national chapters
- Joint teaching and research projects
Professor Markus Melloh (Orthopaedic surgeon)
MD DMedSc MPH PhD MBA
Zurich University of Applied Sciences
Director Institute for Health Sciences
Markus Melloh is Professor of Public Health, Director Institute for Health Sciences, Associate Dean Research & Development at School of Health Professions, Zurich University, Switzerland.
He has the following responsibilities in Interprofessional.Global:
- Communications working group: Develop communication strategy together with Marion Jones, Alla El-Awaisi, and Sundari Joseph.
- Academic and Workforce Development Working Group: Develop an awards programme to include best practice, education, and research together with Johanna Dahlberg.
- Finance & Funding Working Group: Identify potential grant applications for research projects together with Ruby Grymonpre.