Nordic interprofessional network of Europe
The Nordic Interprofessional Network (NIPNET) is a network committed to
- interprofessional collaboration as a working model in healthcare and health and social services, with the intention to improve quality of care, welfare services and health outcomes
- interprofessional education as learning models to develop interprofessional collaborative competences among health and social care services.
Network participants are primarily educators, practitioners, leaders, managers, and researchers in the areas of healthcare and social services. Students are invited to NIPNET conferences.
- Create partnerships between individuals and organisations in and across borders of the Nordic countries with the intention to develop curricula and practices concerning IPE and IPC.
- Keep NIPNET an open and living network driven by volunteers supported by their organisations based on trust and partnership.
Plans for next 2 years
Johanna Dahlberg (Senior lecturer)
Linköping University (IPE-coordinator)
Senior lecturer Clinical Chemistry, Program Director IPE-curriculum, designated IPE-coordinator at the Strategic Center for development and research of IPE, Linköping University. Board member of SvIPnet (Swedish network for Interprofessional education and Practice), NIPNET, and Interprofessional.Global
She has the following responsibilities in Interprofessional.Global:
- Chair of Facilitation team
- Faculty development
- Data repository
- Informing policy