“Developing Interprofessional Competency virtually”
Virtual Platform: Zoom
- Discuss conceptual frameworks for Interprofessional Education & Interprofessional Practice.
- Appraise teaching learning methods involved in the delivery of IPE curriculum online.
- Discuss assessment strategies for Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice online.
- Describe the role of technology including simulation in advancing Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice.
- Discuss approaches for online Faculty and staff development related to Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice.
- Discuss the approaches to sustain collaborative practice & teamwork.
- Initiation of community of practice of IPE in Malaysian context.
- Prof. John H. V. Gilbert
- Dr. Ciraj Ali Mohammed
- Dr. Dinesh K Badyal
- Prof. Wanicha Chuenkongkaew
- Dr. Louricha A. Opina-Tan
- A/P Dr. Abhilash Balakrishnan
- Prof Amol R Dongre
- A/P Dr. Mohamad Haniki Nik Mohamed
- Dr. Amudha Kadirvelu
- Dr. Jalina Binti Karim
- Dr. Alam Sher Malik
- Prof. Dr. Adinegara Lutfi Abas
- Prof. Dr. Abdul Rashid Hj. Ismail
- Prof. Dr. Soumendra Sahoo
- Prof. Dr. Soe Soe Aye
- Prof. Dr. Shahril Mohamed Said
- Prof. Dr. HMP Singh
MMA CPD Points:
- Pre Conference Workshop Webinars (6th August) : 8 CPD points
- Main Conference (7-8th August) : 16 CPD Points